DUBAI – October 29, 2020 – Emirex Exchange is excited to announce the Smart Fundraising Campaign (SFC) of the Amplify (AMPT) presale Round 1 today at 13:00 UTC.
Amplify is a decentralized supply chain financial B2B2C infrastructure that runs on Ethereum. It provides contract credit or Asset mortgage credit to companies that normally are left out of the traditional credit-granting systems. Team plan to achieve this by bringing together the benefits of on-chain protocols (governance, liquidity, traceability) with off-chain stakeholders (legal & accounting firms, financial institutions, etc) to ensure the value safety and legitimacy of the on-chain assets.
Amplify aims to:
- Combine traditional B2B trade finance and B2C blockchain financial platforms in one hybrid platform that bridges these systems;
- Introduce suppliers into the blockchain financial market. Become a bridge between the traditional financial market B2B platform and the blockchain financial B2C platform, assuming the role of bridging;
- Introduce the supplier financial market of tens of trillions of dollars into the blockchain financial market.
Emirex has provided an examination of Amplify’s whitepaper and AML/KYC check to ensure full conformity with market requirements and connectivity, thus reaffirming its durable business model. The project has managed to comply with all of our requirements, and the SFC Round 1 has started:
- 1 Round - soft cap $100,000 (1,000,000 AMPT)
- Total supply - 100000000.00 AMPT
- Token price - 0.100000 USDT
- Maximum purchase amount - 1000000.00 AMPT
- Minimum purchase amount - 2000.00 AMPT
- SFC Start Time - 30-10-2020 14:00:00
- SFC End Time - 15-11-2020 23:59:00
About Emirex Smart Fundraising Campaign
Smart Fundraising Campaign (SFC) is a Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely method that meets the modern criteria of the market and consists of the following features:
- Investments are attracted to solve a specific technical or business task;
- Each round of financing corresponds to a given level of project development;
- Each subsequent round begins only after reaching a given result;
- The amount of funding (round) corresponds to the costs necessary to carry out the work of this round and does not exceed it. This leads to a significant reduction in the number of rounds, especially in the first (Seed) round.