On the 6th of November, DFI.Money (YFII) was listed for trading on the Emirex exchange. DFI.Money (YFII) is a yearn.finance fork for liquidity provision & yield farming strategies. Current available trading pair on the Emirex exchange: YFII/USDT, YFII/BTC
The former name of DFI.Money is YFII Finance which is a fork of the YFI project with YIP-8 implementation which aims to build products on aggregated liquidity provision, leveraged trading, automated marketing making, and more.
DFI.Money is a multi-protocol yield aggregator for the DeFi lending platform, which balances the maximum yield during contract interactions.
The YFII token is the native utility token of the DFI.Money platform that functions as a governance token for the community – as tokens are required to vote on new decisions and implementations.
- Token Standard - ERC-20
- DFI.Money Price - $1 854,26 USD
- DFI.Money ROI - 203,97%
- Market Rank - #125
- Market Cap - $71 567 005 USD
- 24 Hour Volume - $148 602 938 USD
- Circulating Supply - 38 596 YFII
- Total Supply - 39 375 YFII
- All Time High - $9 405,23 USD (Sep 01, 2020)
- All Time Low - $96,29 USD (Aug 03, 2020)
DFI.Money, also known as YFII, is a fork of popular decentralized finance (DeFi) aggregator platform yearn.finance (YFI). Like most forks in the crypto industry, YFII is very similar to the original chain but with key differences concerning some features. The project shares a 98% code similarity with yEarn Finance, sparking controversy in the DeFi community.
Launched in July 2020, it aims to optimize returns for DeFi investors while adhering to changes proposed in an upgrade plan called YIP-8. In addition to protocol changes, DFI.MONEY has also released new products, chief among which, the Vault, it describes as its “killer product.”
- YFII Vault is a yield aggregator for farming pools that targets the highest APR using a set of strategy contracts. Users deposit the token it supports and automatically get the yield that the strategy has farmed. Everyone is welcome to write their strategies and those with the highest votes from the community will be implemented. The Vault also saves tons of gas during complex contract interactions because all the user needs to do is just deposit and withdraw.
YFII is an ERC-20 native token that belongs to the community. No pre-mining. No ICO. No dev team rewards. The only way to get YFII is to provide liquidity to the pools. YFII is the token for community governance and the key to farming yields of various DeFi platforms. It is used for revenue allocation and voting in the YFII DAO.
- Fast-growing and promising token;
- A highly demanded DeFi project with optimal opportunities for earning;
- Community management (token holders);
- An efficient token distribution mechanism.
The total supply of YFII is 40,000 tokens. There are two pools, each with 20,000 YFII. The issue is carried out according to the halving principle: in the first week 10,000, then every week half.
Time of the YFII Genesis: UTC 16:00 July 27, 2020
Pool 1 opening: UTC 16:00 July 27, 2020
Pool 2 opening: UTC 16:00 July 28, 2020
The project does not currently have a specific roadmap. Based on the updates, we can observe constant work on the system in the area of governance and operations. Also, work is underway in the business line, which is expressed in the establishment of agreements on development and implementation. The project informs users about its achievements on weekly basis.
The success of YFII is rare in fork history. The architecture has attracted many users from the Chinese community which makes it self-sustaining. DFI.Money demonstrates a high rate and capitalization, as well as the presence of an initiative close-knit community. The method of mining through liquidity replenishment was immediately picked up by many other projects, including Balancer, Syth, Aave, Curve, NEST, etc. The total number of users in the DeFi market is also growing steadily.
YFI and YFII are called the "DeFi barometer". This is one of the most attractive projects in the field today and is one of the ten best-decentralized protocols. YFII has become no less successful than YFI.