- Sunny King, known for being the creator of Proof-of-Stake consensus, is the chief architect of V.Systems to pioneer a new platform for DeFi.
- VSYS is the native currency for the v.systems blockchain platform with use cases such as transactions, staking, and minting on the network.
- xLumi is the payment channel smart contract on V.Systems blockchain, a scalable, secure, easy-to-use next Gen Layer2 solution, which enables efficient micropayments between parties at a very low cost. To find more details see the CEO explain video and original project whitepaper.
- The platform has a Supernode Proof-of-Stake (SPoS) consensus mechanism meaning that elevated nodes (supernodes) act as minting pools while holders of VSYS coins take up the role as minters through leasing their coins to supernodes.
- V.Systems public chain delivers rewards to supernodes, and supernodes then distribute the rewards to VSYS coin holders.
- v.systems Price - $0.01605 USD
- v.systems ROI - -48.76%
- Market Rank - #339
- Market Cap - $35,156,667.35 USD
- 24 Hour Volume - $1,550,919 USD
- Circulating Supply - 2 190 917 005 VSYS
- Total Supply - 4 114 525 469 VSYS
- All Time High - $0.2975 USD (Jul 29, 2019)
- All Time Low - $0.01173 USD (Dec 29, 2020)
V.Systems is a blockchain-based cloud project that aims to create a new era of the digital economy. Mainnet and V.Systems supernodes have been operating since Q4 2018. The main inspiration and creator of this product is Sunny King, who is very famous for developing the first Proof-of-Stake project called Peercoin.
The cloud-based decentralized database on the V.Systems platform is designed as the fundamental infrastructure of the industrial blockchain. It provides robust solutions for industrial application scenarios including high concurrency, relational database, key-value pairs, high volume, efficient indexing, and data security. The object data model, especially implemented on the V.Systems platform, allows supporting more complex and practical blockchain applications that place high demands on the database, such as finance and games.
V.Systems' mission is to create the infrastructure to support future crypto-economy based on millions of blockchains. To accomplish this challenge, V.Systems is working on a scalable and stable consensus that enables a healthy blockchain ecosystem based on the next evolution of PoS - Supernode Proof of Stake (SPoS).
- Innovativeness. A new generation of performance-oriented PoS consensus algorithm nearly invulnerable to 51% attack
- Architecture. SPoS addresses numerous PoS shortcomings and applies a fixed block algorithm design to improve performance and stability.
- Governance. Coin holders can participate in minting as a way to manage the ecosystem and receive rewards.
- Availability. Anyone can start minting at any time, free entry and exit, no minimum rate requirement, no IT knowledge required, no need to create a supernode;
- Reliability. The Minting Average Balance (MAB) algorithm is used to ensure the safety and fairness of the minting process.
VSYS is the main cryptocurrency on the V.Systems blockchain. The main use of VSYS is a reward for creating blocks and using platform features. The coin has a strong payment power, allowing large money transfers to be made in a second. It is also known for its low fees and high security.
VSYS gives V.Systems a balanced virtual economy, thus protecting the long-term interests of coin and supernode holders. In blockchain verification procedures, VSYS coins are used to pay transaction fees, interest distribution, leasing, and minting.
For the VSYS cryptocurrency, you can create new blockchain applications in a couple of minutes, and the platform also offers a variety of tools, modules, protocols, and system components to choose from. In addition, the developers propose to use cross chains for exchange between unrelated blockchains, and sidechains, which provide a branch of secure additional blockchains from the main one.
Since the V.Systems mainnet was launched on November 27, 2018, 5,142,858,000 VSYS coins have been generated, and their number will decrease every year.
- First V.Systems discussions and ideation;
- Publication of the "Excelsia Project" on Bitcointalk.org in October.
- Completion of the first version of the V.Systems White Paper;
- Launch of the project web site.
- SPoS consensus announcement;
- Launch of the mainnet, supernodes, and V.Systems wallet;
- Expansion of the list of partners.
- VSYS listing on exchanges;
- Euclid smart contracts release to support token creation;
- Launch of Flagship project Tachyon Protocol (IPX).
- Launch of Staking 2.0;
- Fermat smart contracts release.
- More ecosystem projects will be launched;
- Introduce side-chain related features. Including Payment Channel;
- Integrate database features into our smart contract solution;
- V Cloud service platform release;
- Introduce atomic swaps and cross-chained swaps.
The project has a prospect for further development and, first of all, is focused on the community of people who are engaged in developments in the field of blockchain technologies. The price of VSYS in the cryptocurrency market is constantly changing, but in general, there is a positive trend and an impressive trading volume.
Tokens are created on a platform with innovative developments in the world of the cyber economy, which provides development tools for others. These qualities automatically make V.Systems an interesting and useful project for many crypto specialists. All this allows making positive predictions about the further development of the project.