Emirex is a trustworthy and easy-to-use all-in-one open-source white-label exchange solution and cryptocurrency investing platform that helps anyone run a complete crypto trading platform. In addition to the exchange, we provide a variety of crypto-related services. We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Lead Ruby Developer to join us remotely in a full-time position and be a powerful wizard of code on our side, capable of handling challenges and up to make an impact through zeros and ones; preferably experienced in blockchain!
You’ll take care of:
- The in-house team, outsourcing backend developers management;
- Code quality control, timing implementation control;
- Task allocation to your team;
- Complex and technical solution implementation;
- Elaboration of methods to accomplish tasks.
You should be perfectly capable of utilizing:
Stack: Backend: Ruby, Ruby on Rails;
OS: Linux; Kubernetes, Docker;
Technologies: RabbitMQ, Redis, Gitlab, SQL.
Does this sound like you?
- Experience as a Team Lead or Senior developer for a minimum of 2 years;
- Work experience as a backend developer on relevant technologies for the last 3 years;
- Experience in developing commercial projects;
- Experience in implementing application caching (Memcached, Redis) is an advantage;
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD, BDD) is preferred;
- Experience with blockchain (as mentioned above) is the X factor;
- Ability to quickly assess the quality of the code;
- Ability to notice and correct mistakes and bugs;
- Ability to take responsibility for your team’s work;
- Ability to take into account the opinion of your team;
- Ability to distribute responsibilities within the team;
- Mentoring skills (You need to train and motivate new team members);
- Ability to plan, set deadlines, and meet them.
We’re glad to offer you:
- Remote work. Even if you’re on the beach; if you have a stable internet connection.
- No tracking or monitoring! The result is important to us, not the process.
- You can develop using different technologies — development is always encouraged.
- Opportunity to participate in professional conferences, and speak at them if desired.
- Progressive salary and we mean it!
- Work with a team of highly qualified and ambitious blockchain and tech veterans.
Emirex provides you with:
- All the information necessary to properly perform your duties;
- Software required for work;
- Possibility to attend training or refresher courses;
- The right to ask questions, submit suggestions and complaints to the management;
- Payment of the agreed salary 2 times a month.
To get started right away, please send your resume and cover letter to our HR rep at @iamxeniya on telegram.
Feel free to learn more about Emirex: