Emirex is a trustworthy, user-friendly, and extremely successful cryptocurrency investing platform, and if you've done your research, you already know we're causing havoc in the Middle East! We're on the verge of extending our worldwide user and partner network and entering new markets. The Emirex CEX is currently seeking an experienced and powerful Trading Specialist to join our team and be a collaborative and strong asset as we go forward. The ideal applicant will have prior blockchain and cryptocurrency experience.
Your experience must have been centered around:
- Knowledge of the principles of trading;
- Understanding the principles of market making;
- Good understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication;
- Ability to analyze information;
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes;
- Ability to multitask.
We expect you to commit yourself to the:
- Development, approval and implementation of a work plan with CMC, Coingecko, and other similar sites;
- Preparation of reasoned opinions on new projects listed on the exchange (determination of liquidity parameters, order books, trading volumes, spread, trading frequency, etc);
- Maintenance and consulting of projects on trading issues;
- Regular check and adjustment of the parameters of the trading system;
- Market monitoring for new functionality for the exchange;
- Development of tracking systems for arbitrage trading on the Emirex exchange;
- Interaction with other structural divisions of the company during the integration of new projects on the exchange.
- Know and follow the instructions, rules and policies of the Company;
- Thoroughly know the products and services provided by the Company;
- Do not disclose any confidential information;
Prerequisites & Skills:
- Working on a cryptocurrency exchange in a similar position is required;
- Technical education will be an advantage;
- More than two years of experience in trading;
- More than one year of experience in the blockchain industry;
- English C1-C2;
We will supply you with:
- All the information necessary to properly perform your duties;
- Software required for work;
- Opportunity to attend training or refresher courses;
- The ability to ask questions, submit suggestions and complaints to the management;
- The ability to request a promotion for yourself and/or your subordinates after 6 months of work in the company;
- Payment of the agreed salary 2 times a month;
- Opportunity for heads of departments to apply for bonuses to their subordinates.
We would love to have you join our international, creative, and pleasant team if you believe the description matches your aims and experience! To get started right away, please send your resume and cover letter to our HR rep at @Feri_me on telegram.
Feel free to learn more about Emirex: