Emirex is a reliable, user-friendly and highly profitable cryptocurrency investment platform and if you’ve done your homework, you know we are disrupting the middle east!
Emirex is actively looking to recruit an experienced and intelligent IT Analyst that will join our team of global developers and be a cooperative and high-achieving asset along our path. The ideal candidate will have experience in blockchain tech and crypto. We are on the verge of growing into new markets and expanding our global user and partner network, and we need the help of an IT wizard!
Your past activities and experiences should revolve around:
- Work experience as an IT analyst from 2-3 years.
- Experience in crypto/fintech projects;
- Knowledge of English at least B1;
- Business communication;
- Competent speech (written, oral);
- Work for results;
- Problem-solving and adapting to change;
- Ability to think structurally;
- Attention to detail;
- The ability to see the end goal.
We expect you to be devoted to:
- Collection of requirements and discussion with the customer;
- Elaboration of requirements and discussion of the optimal way of their implementation, from the point of view of integration into existing systems;
- Participation in the formation of the assessment for the implementation;
- Fixing requirements in the Confluence system;
- Decomposition of requirements into components and harmonization with existing solutions;
- Participation in testing and demonstration of results to customers.
We expect the valuable end product to generate:
- Collected, systematized and recorded business requirements for new products and improvements on current ones;
- Qualitatively worked out, formed and described requirements for the implementation of business tasks.
We will provide you with:
- Unlimited opportunities for career and professional growth and participation in brand development;
- Bonuses for personal achievements and contributions to the development of the company;
- An opportunity to develop a high-margin project in a promising market segment;
- Opportunity to become the head of the project in the future;
- Completely remote work without tracking;
- Unique business challenges;
- An energetic, friendly and professional team.
If you feel that the description fits your goals and experience, we would love to have you join our team!
Please send your resume and cover letter to our HR reps at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and they will get you started immediately.
Our team is global, dynamic, and super friendly. Our work makes the world a better place, and we rely on integrity, determination, and problem-solving to make that happen!
Care to join our mission? If so, learn more about us here. Your blog post content here…