Tachyon Protocol is a decentralized network stack combining decentralization and encryption techniques; it is designed to reconstruct the TCP/IP stack using decentralized structure, end-to-end encryption, traffic concealing, multi-path routing, and multi relaying scheme.
Tachyon Network is made up of solutions-oriented features that include: Tachyon Booster; Tachyon Security Protocol; Tachyon Anti-analysis; IPX Utility-Token; Tachyon SDK, VPN.
IPX is the service-token of the Tachyon ecosystem that provides an easy, affordable means of sharing the spare bandwidth of the nodes, intending to strengthen sustainability and growth in the network.
- Tachyon Protocol Price - $0.04892
- Tachyon Protocol ROI - 13.35%
- Market Rank - #775
- Market Cap - $13,023,896.15
- 24 Hour Volume - $954,127.14
- Circulating Supply - 266 858 531 IPX
- Total Supply - 1 000 000 000 IPX
- All Time High - $0.1868 (Feb 12, 2020)
- All Time Low - $0.0272 (Nov 15, 2020)
The Tachyon Protocol is a decentralized internet protocol that aims to create a liberal, secure and private internet for users. Tachyon-based VPN, IoT, DeFi, Storage, CDN, DNS, and other applications can benefit over 900 million users. By implementing DHT, blockchain, UDP, and encryption methods, Tachyon aims to build the next generation of TCP/IP that can provide a self-contained internet environment with high security, non-traceability, availability, and maximum network speed.
The entire IPX protocol is structured around four elements. These include the following:
- Tachyon Security Protocol (TSP) is the security foundation of the Tachyon Protocol system. This technology protects the network from hacking and is capable of repelling and preventing most of the attacks that can be made on the network.
- Tachyon Booster (UDP) is designed to ensure the quality of the TCP/IP connection. The technology improves data transmission, network stability and reduces the number of packet losses. Thanks to this protocol, the quality of the network are increased by about 90%, and the speed of information transfer is up to 1000%.
- Tachyon Anti-analysis (TAA) is the security strategy that implements Concurrent Multi-Path Routing and Multi-Relaying to counter traffic monitoring. To protect the system from cyberattacks, the protocol uses various IP packets. If they are attacked, the data is redirected through different channels. This saves the protocol and protects it from hacking. With the help of a multi-level redirection system, the nodes encrypt the received data and then forward them to different routing paths.
- Software Development Kit (SDK) that offers a standardized API and customizable modules to ensure swift integration and deployment.
IPX is the native token of the Tachyon Protocol, residing on the V.Systems blockchain network with 1,000,000,000 total supply. It serves a clear purpose and utility in the overall Tachyon ecosystem.
IPX token is used to confirm provider nodes’ identity verification and incentive nodes to develop the network. For the security of the Tachyon Network, each node is required to stake IPX to participate in providing traffic. The system rewards node providers with IPX Tokens. Additionally, token holders can use it for trading and storing for value in Tachyon Market.
- Tachyon Decentralized VPN 100% rollout (stable release DeVPN, wallet, Node Management, Tools);
- IPX Payment;
- VSYS DeFi ecosystem integration;
- Expand Tachyon Network Node ecosystem to more top exchanges and server partners.
- Push DeVPN global users to next level;
- Optimize the global coverage of traffic providing from the Tachyon Node Network;
- Kick-off storage layer development.
- Launch Beta version for decentralized storage;
- The official launch of storage functionality in App.
- Platform level development to engage more Internet utility providers;
- Expand as a P2P marketplace for service partners and users to fully engage all parties around the infrastructure of the Internet such as communication, storage, CDN, and potentially Cloud computing.
Tachyon Protocol is committed to providing a stable, fast, reliable, and secure Internet environment. We can see that Tachyon provides essential features that can help solve some of the current problems and meet the needs or expectations of today's internet users. Even though Tachyon Protocol is a fairly young project, it is very ambitious. The Tachyon team has sufficient experience to develop its product and compete in the market. Besides, the project has important partnerships with V.Systems and X-VPN, which can only accelerate the development of its ecosystem. From the development phase, we can note that there is an interest from investors, and the applicability of the technology is in high demand in the market.